The application deadline for the DHF World Harp Competition 2018 is now past. Thank you to all the contestants who applied!
- Application form
- Audio recording (see below for details)
- Accompanying recording form
- A program description for the Semifinals (see below for details)
- In the case of students, a written approval of the teacher
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of the candidate’s ID or passport
- Two different publicity photos, in high-resolution suitable for print (minimum 300 dpi), both in color
- A proof of payment of the registration fee of €100
Please submit an audio recording of one free-choice piece that you feel best represents you as a musician. The audio recording must have good sound quality and be formatted as an mp3. The chosen piece must be performed in one continuous, unedited take. The recording may not have taken place more than one year before the closing date for the submission of applications. The name of the file should be the candidate’s full name, and all further meta data of the file should be left blank. No video will be accepted.
Original Program Description
Please provide a title for the program, the name and composer of at least three works to be performed (these can also be original compositions, traditional folk songs, improvisations, etc.), and a 150-word explanation of the program. The original program should be a maximum of 45 minutes long.
The application form must be completed online. The remaining materials must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23:59 (CET) on 15 September 2017.
For files that are too large to be sent through email, please use WeTransfer.
- Open WeTransfer in a web browser on your computer.
- Drag and drop your mp3 files into the WeTransfer window.
- Enter email@example.com as the recipient email address.
- Add your own email address.
- In the message, give your full name so that we can more easily match the recording to your application.
- Hit the “Transfer” button to send.
- You will then see a counter showing the progress of your upload. Do not close your browser or your computer until the counter reaches 100%.
The registration fee of € 100 can be paid either by bank transfer or by PayPal.
Be sure to put the name of the contestant in the payment description!
Stichting Dutch Harp Festival
Bank Name: Triodos Bank N.V.
Branch address: Utrechtseweg 60, 3704 HE Zeist