A number of prizes will be awarded amongst the finalists and semi-finalists. These include:
- First Prize – € 5 000 and the CCC Career Development programme (see below)
- Second Prize – € 2 500
- Third Prize – € 1 500
- Audience Award – € 1 500
Additional prizes will be announced.
All prizes will be awarded. None of the prizes are divisible, with the exception of the Audience Award.
The CCC Development Program
The Dutch Harp Competition offers its winners a unique Career Development Program (CCC, Care, Coaching, Career). The Competition aspires to offer much more than prize money and concerts, but wishes to truly contribute to the career that its prize winners are ready to embark on. For this goal a special program was launched in 2016.
It includes, amongst others:
- Career management
- Concert tour in The Netherlands, including radio/tv-performances and interviews
- International debut tour in Asia (courtesy of the Hong Kong Harp Centre)
- Master classes, coaching, and recordings tailored to the needs of the prize winner
- Access and promotion to the international network of the Festival, including orchestras and festivals worldwide
Follow our current CCC Artist.